:) An interesting part of God's creation...
I think it is an amazing and curious part of how God created a woman. Every pregnant woman that I have ever known has gone through a period of time during her pregnancy in which she has an overwhelming need to get all things in her home in order.
I am so thankful for this "nesting".
My To-Do List - Cleaning & Organizing
1. Clean out my closet - Done! Whoo-hooo and it wasn't so bad.
2. Clean out the school closet - Done! And it took quite some time to sort through stray game & puzzle pieces and get all the crayons back to their containers and such.
3. Clean out coat closet - Done! My dear friend, Mrs. Spangler, came with her children on Tuesday and announced upon their arrival that at least one household project could be done while we visited. -- All done!
4. Clean out Bailey's closet
5. Re-organize sewing cabinet
6. Clean out the garage
7. Sort through, organize and store all children's clothing.
8. Clean out the junk drawer in the kitchen (and the junk cabinet - who put all that stuff in there?)
My To-Do List - Acquiring Items for the Wee Littlest One
When we moved out-of-state, we got rid of all items that were not absolutely necessary which meant almost all baby items.
1. Cradle and/or Crib
2. Car seat
3. Wee tiny clothes for a wee tiny girl.
4. Sew burp rags, changing pads and bibs.
5. Locate (in the garage) the box of baby items we kept and clean them for use.
Nesting...a time to give thanks to God for this new life...
Nesting...a time to pray for the life of this new little girl...
Nesting...a time to praise the Lord for the blessing of this child...
Nesting...a time to seek guidance from the Lord on how to raise up this child for His glory...
Time to go!
There are twigs to be gathered and soft feathers that need to be woven into the nest!
posted by Mrs. Klause
July 4, 2009